BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

They are still LOST????

http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lost-logo1.jpg
I have never seen one episode of LOST. Please add this to my growing list of cultural phenomenons that I am not a part of - Trader Joes, Twilight, Harry Potter, and now LOST - I'm sure there are more, but let's keep this post short. My understanding is that you cannot just start watching unless you've been there from the beginning. My friend Tim (who is shaking his head shaming me as he reads this) even offered to lend me the first few seasons so I could jump on board. I just cannot commit to another show, so I declined.

The highly anticipated final season is upon us and several of my friends are really into it. The plane crashed and they are still stuck on the island 5 seasons later? Really? The cast of Days of Our Lives had a similar plot line and they were back in Salem in just a few weeks. I'm just saying.

1 comments:

Michelle aka Mommy said...

HA! too funny. i've never seen LOST either - so we can be loosers together, i guess. and you're TOTALLY right, DOOL was back in Salem sooner rather than later. maybe the LOST plane didn't have a "black box" or something. :)