We were invited to a Superbowl party at our friends the Walton's house. They are Colts fans, we are Saints fans. I think we all know how that turned out.
I must warn all of our friends, if you invite the Gourleys to your house for a major sport event, your team will lose, sorry, that's just how it is. I don't think we will get many more invitations.
Yes, Aidan is wearing goggles. He told me he needed to wear them because all superheroes wear these.
My potluck contribution - fruit platter in a football shaped dish. I do not believe in fruit salad because I don't like when the fruit mingles together - too many juices and it changes the flavor. Plus I'm allergic to pineapples and I do not like honeydew melon and both are always in fruit salad (they are just filler fruit and we all know it - so please stop using them). Everyone must have loved my presentation because...
Aforementioned fruit platter 1.5 hours later.
Official food to represent the Indianapolis Colts
We also had jambalaya and I brought cake pops and these chocolate covered pretzels in Mardi Gras colors. I love New Orleans and had to represent. I also brought our Mardi Gras beads, which my kids refused to wear, but all the other kids loved them. Just to be clear, I purchased the beads at Michaels Craft Store, I did not "earn" them, thank you.

Reese loved playing with all of their toys including their dollhouse. She had a big night - she successfully used the potty. It was a shock to all of us. Aidan even told her how proud he was of her. We will start potty training boot camp next week.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Are you ready for some football?
Posted by Shanna Gourley at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment