
The theme at Storytime this week was of course, Valentine's Day. We have been obsessed with Valentine's Day because I've been preparing for our playgroup's Valentine's Day lunch by making cookies, decorating the house and stocking up on conversation heart candies. Aidan asks everyday if today is Valentine's Day. We were so excited to read stories about Valentine's Day and make Valentine holders.
This is Aidan's Valentine holder. I told him it was a messenger bag. It's not exactly a Jack Spade, but whatever. It's made out of yarn, construction paper and a glue stick, so it has the life expectancy of about 1 day.
I made this Valentine's Day tutu for Reese. I've become even more crafty with my kids' clothes since I've been home with them. I'm like Maria from The Sound of Music, without the vow of silence.
Monday, February 8, 2010
It's a Messenger Bag, Not a Purse
Posted by Shanna Gourley at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment