BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Max


Our friend Max is 4! We met Max and his parents, Andrea and Jason at Robert's Music Together two years ago. I'm so glad we've gotten to know them over the past two years and we were thrilled to help Max celebrate his 4th birthday!

Max's party was at the Creation Station at the Transportation Museum. We had never been there and I cannot wait to go back! It is must visit!

Aidan loved to dress like a pirate and climb around on the pirate ship. He kept saying "Arrg matey!"

Bins and bins of train tracks and trains!

If there is a train table, my children will find it. My next project will be constructing our train table and using a nail gun to nail the tracks down. The one at our house always looks like Godzilla just hit it. I'm scared of commitment, so this is why I haven't done it yet.

More dress up... an astronaut. He told me he will get in a rocket ship and blast off to the moon.

Reese loved the little village

I love these signs

Reese loved the post office.

Getting read for cake.

Yum! Cake! Notice that this piece is larger than Reese's hand. It was too much for her and I had to help her taste it.

1 comments:

nataliej said...

ok... that cake looks sooooo good! I am so hungry for some birthday cake!!!