
We saw The Princess and The Frog again. Yes, this was our third time seeing it. It comes out on DVD on March 16th and we (I mean "I") can't wait! We have the soundtrack and my kids seemed to know way too much about the movie and the music. About 10 minutes into the movie, my friend Jenn leaned over to me and asked me if I had seen it before. Who me? Yes, twice before.
I did make an amazing discovery this evening, the Keller movie theater. Actually, I cannot take credit for it, my brilliant friend Jenn recommended it. Movie tickets are $4.00 after 6pm and children under age 3 are free. The movies that play there are a few months old, but for less than half the price of a regular ticket, I can wait. For less than $10 I got 1 movie ticket, a large popcorn, and a medium soda. Genius!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
3rd Time's a Charm
Posted by Shanna Gourley at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yes. i love keller. i would go there when i was a kid. we have yet to see that movie. the one time we were supposed to go addi got sick. not fair.
Post a Comment