BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Dinosaur Poop Smell?

When we planned our trip to the St. Louis Science Center I didn't think we'd be able to answer that question. It was supposed to be a day out with the kids to have fun at the Science Center and see the Christmas Tree that AmerenUE hired me to design for the St. Louis Children's Hospital Holiday Event. I didn't realize the day would include dinosaur poop and cockroaches.

Abe smells the dinosaur poop. Abe's response: "It doesn't smell like poop!"


Our scientists learning more about dinosaurs and sharing their knowledge from hours of episodes of "Dinosaur Train."

Two future "Ross Gellars"

Princess Finni is afraid of everything, yet here she is holding a cockroach. Her mom Lisa looks on waiting for Finni to freak out, but she never did. Lisa however, was freaking out but did a great job hiding so that Finni wouldn't pick up on it.

Aidan is also unafraid of the cockroach. He thought it was so cool and talked about Dr. Cockroach from Monsters Vs. Aliens and the cockroaches from Enchanted. He loved it. I did not. I was on the phone with my sister-in-law, Natalie when the attendant came up to me and asked me if I wanted to pet the cockroach. I almost peed in my pants.

My Nutcracker themed Christmas Tree.


Aidan sits on Santa's lap for the second time this season. He also "blew-it-up" with his fist for Santa. Not sure what's cooler, Santa "blowing-it-up" or the fact that my kid can do that and did it for Santa. He must really want his gifts this year.

0 comments: