BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Santa and Holiday Armadillo

http://www.tvworthwatching.com/werts/friends%20armadillo.jpg
Dear Santa and Holiday Armadillo (Friends fans will remember the Holiday Armadillo as Santa's part-Jewish friend who taught Ross' son Ben about Hanukkah),

The Gourley's have been very good this year and would like the following for Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus (for the Seinfeld fans), or Chrismukkah (OC fans will know this one):

http://new-york-city-real-estate.com/images/new-york-city-skyline.jpg
A family trip to New York City. We would love to bring the whole Gourley clan to New York in the Spring. We have frequent flier miles to cash in and an apartment to rent for the weekend in Brooklyn. Aidan talks about where he was born all the time. We want to show him and Reese our favorite city in the world. Daryl and I are a little home sick for all things New York including our friends. We also have new friends to meet - Will Davis, John Faro Vitale, Lyla Berton and Axel Cortinas-Dabich. We are planning to take the kids to the New York Transit Museum, The Met, FAO Schwartz, Magnolia Bakery, Chelsea Market, Central Park Zoo, Dylan's Candy Bar and so much more. We've never taken a family vacation together that didn't have an alternate purpose (i.e. business meeting, wedding, holiday, etc.), so this would be our first.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513BvkoH8NL._SS500_.jpg
This is what Aidan wants, a Sock Monkey Jack in the Box. Thankfully Santa already picked one up at Target, so we are all set with that.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31EHWUVo5rL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Reese wants this Cinderella set. After the superglue incident, I was unsuccessful in reattaching Cinderella's head, and sadly Cinderella is in a better place. Santa also found this at Target.

Too bad we can't get 4 one-way (oops, I mean round-trip) tickets to New York at Target, they sell everything there anyway.

0 comments: