BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pretzels - the newest danger for kids

We've all been bombarded by the emails warning us about everything from giving kids hand sanitizer (who knew one kid would get drunk from it) to the Mister Clean Magic Eraser (hell0, if it magically cleans dirt off your wall, maybe it's not a good idea to clean your kid's face with it).  I find all of these urban myths to be hysterical, and now, I have my own to share.  Beware parents, beware the dangers of Synder Pretzel Twist.  Who knew something so dangerous was in my bag of snacks?!?

I gave Aidan a pack of the pretzels and continued to enjoy my lunch at McAllisters Deli.  He was rubbing his face with the pretzels - I don't know why.  Who knows why kids do the things that 
they do?  I look over and his face is bleeding.  Seriously? Leave it to my kid to slice his face open with a pretzel.

Watch out! This could happen to you too! Sense the sarcasm, I'm laying it on pretty thick!