BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Reese!


Reese turned two years old last weekend and we had a summer themed birthday party. The party included pool time (although it was the one summer weekend in St. Louis that was lower than 90 degrees), hamburger shaped sweets made out of frosting, fresh fruit, hot dogs, and of course cake! Reese loved her cake and thought everything, including the candle was edible. I think she would have eaten the whole candle if I didn't stop her.


Snap shots of the decor. Clockwise - close up of the delicious cake, fruit slices favor for the guests, the birthday girl, the invitation, hamburgers (frosting and nilla wafers), the cake.

So many of Reese's friends and family came to her party. We had so much fun playing with our friends. These are our downtown friends Matt, Evie and Noah Stark. We got to watch Noah attempt to walk. This kid will be walking any day now and he is not even one year old yet.





Reese got so many nice gifts! The present opening session was almost brought to a complete halt when the first present opened was a Cinderella book. It was almost impossible to get Reese's attention after this very special present.

Reese shared her new toys with her cousin, Jameson.


Levi, Aidan and Max played in the sandbox.


Lisa and Finnigan. A rare moment that Finni has a flower in her hair. She only lets me do her hair and Lisa wishes I would come over every morning and put matching bows or flowers in her hair. What can I say, I have the magic touch. I could be Finni's personal stylist.

Reese and Oliver shared their first kiss. We thought it would be cute if they kissed but then they didn't want to stop. So cute.

1 comments:

evie said...

Such a great birthday party! Noah's won't be nearly as cool. Poor guy!