BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oops, I did it again...


Reese peed on the potty on Sunday, TWICE! She looked a me in disbelief the first time it happened, then looked in the potty, and then said "Mama, I did it!"

My baby will be two years old this Sunday and she wants to use the potty already. I don't know if I'm ready for this!

She's so tiny, I have two fears -

1. she will fall in all public toliets because although "baby got back" - in proportion, she is still tiny.

2. they do not make underware, big girl pants, panties (whatever you want to call them) in a small enough size - see #1.

I'm not ready for the Potty Party Boot Camp just yet, but let's see what happens. Princess Reese always does things her own way so anything can happen. Stay tuned.

0 comments: