BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Gourleys vs. The Rappaports, I mean Yankees vs. Phillies...

I was going through my photos and realized that I forgot to post photos from our World Series night (I think it was game 3) with our friends The Rappaports. My friend Jenn put out a great spread of hotdogs, popcorn, Cracker Jack, and much more. Sadly they are Phillies fans, but somehow we all got along and each tried keep their excitement contained as our respective teams made good plays and sent runners across home plate.

We all know how the series ended and the morning after the final game we hung out with them. Aidan wore his Yankees T-shirt (thank you Andy, Holly & Will) and I taught him to say "YANKEES WIN!" which he shouted to his friends. Sorry Rappaports, maybe we can do it again next season!

Abe R. - Phillies Fan

Aidan - Yankees Fan

Abe, Jude and Aidan (and Reese in the background). Proof that Phillies and Yankees fans can play together.

0 comments: