BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Blast From My Past

My friend Lisa asked us to join her for breakfast at a cafe that has a play area for the kids. I was so excited and hoped I would really enjoy this new meeting place. I was heartbroken after Cooperella Cafe took their play area out, so I wanted to keep my expectations low so that I wouldn't be disappointed. The Hartford Cafe did not disappoint me. The food was delicious and the toys were old school, so old school that I got so excited when I saw the Fisher Price Tudor House that I owned when I was a kid. I love vintage toys and it was so cool to watch my daughter play with the same toy that I used to love. I am now obsessed with purchasing the FP Tudor House on Ebay - I am currently watching a few auctions.

Reese & The Tudor.

Reese enjoys a bagel and a Frittata. It was so yummy. It was made with Jalepeno Bacon, which I wasn't sure I would like, but it rocked my world!

Lisa is such a good sport "pretending" to eat the plastic meals prepared by Finni & Aidan.

Aidan at the train table. I really think we should nail down the track on the table we have at home.

We had a delicious brunch and the kids played nicely (they only had to be reminded to share about 100 times). It was so much fun, we will be back soon. Yes, I'm aware of all the germs in these situations. I'll take my chances.

2 comments:

Marisa Eash said...

We live right down the street from Hartford Coffee. Even more reason for us to get together more often! :)

evie said...

yes...we should set a date! i love vintage toys too!