This Sunday we went to church with my Mother-in-Law.
I gave Aidan and Reese a dollar each to put in the offering plate. Aidan eagerly tried to give his dollar to any old man in a suit that walked by our row. Reese looked at her dollar, gave a sigh/tilted her head and put it in her sequined purse. I removed the dollar and tried to explain the concept of the offering to Reese. The dollar returned to her purse two more times until the gold plate made its way to our row. She reluctantly put her dollar in the plate, I was expecting her to take the other dollars (or the bigger bills), but she was proud that she was a big girl and participating in church.

Reese was later removed from the service because she was loudly announcing to my Mother-in-Law that she had gone to the potty. I tried to cover her mouth to keep her quiet, but she kept getting louder and then started giggling. She didn't actually go, she just sat on the toilet. I guess the joke's on me. HA! HA!


2 comments:
OMG! I love your blog with all of you. So cute!!! How funny is Reese and Aidan what a good boy!-Holly
Girl!!! His poor eye!!!!! Reese is just too halarious! I can just hear her yelling in church!
Post a Comment