BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

The 4 Year Old Registry List

Daryl and I registered for our wedding and then when we were expecting both of our children, we registered. Carrie Bradshaw registered for Manolos. WHY hasn't someone thought of offering registry for other events? It would certainly make it a lot easier on the gift giver and you wouldn't have to fake excitement as you wonder "they saw this and thought of me, REALLY?"

The other day I had the brilliant idea to take the kids to Toys R Us and let him show me exactly what he wanted for his birthday. AH-HA MOMENT... let's make a registry. Since it doesn't actually exist, here's my version...




https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=12830484714e35e4&attid=0.7&disp=inline&zw
Leapster2
Wants: 1 Still Needs: 0      Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=12830484714e35e4&attid=0.9&disp=inline&zw
Leapster Batman Game
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 0  Not Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=12830484714e35e4&attid=0.3&disp=inline&zw
Alvin & The Chipmunks Movie
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 1   Not Fulfilled and we (Daryl and I) are completely fulfilled if this does not get fulfilled.
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=12830484714e35e4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw 
Little Tikes T-Ball Set
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 0   Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=1283047d0cbc66a1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
Spiderman Flashlight
Wants: 1    Still Needs: 1   Not Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=1283047d0cbc66a1&attid=0.9&disp=inline&zw
Pixar Short Films
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 1   Not Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=1283047d0cbc66a1&attid=0.7&disp=inline&zw
A Kite
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 1   Not Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=1283047d0cbc66a1&attid=0.5&disp=inline&zw
Doctor Kit with Labcoat
Wants: 1   Still Needs: 1  Not Fulfilled
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e3a67c0891&view=att&th=1283047d0cbc66a1&attid=0.3&disp=inline&zw
Lego Building Plate
Wants: 6  Still Needs: 5  Not Fulfilled

Not Pictured:
Toy Story 1 & 2 DVD
Wants: 1  Still Needs: 0  Fulfilled

Foam Knight Sword/Sheild
Wants: 1  Still Needs: 0  Fulfilled

This was a fun afternoon for me and the kids and I hope Aidan gets most of what he wants. What he's not prepared for is the afternoon we will spend figuring out what to bring to Goodwill to make room for his new treasures.

2 comments:

evie said...

i totally agree!!!! and i'm so happy you put this out!

Courtney said...

So cute!! One of the toy boutique shops by my parents do party registering! I think it is brilliant!! Saves parents so much time!!! The kids pick out the toys, put them in a bin and the guests come and pick a gift out of the bin at the store. Wish I had thought of that :O)