This was our second year going to the Easter Egg Hunt at Ursuline Academy, my friend Lisa's high school (her graduation year has been omitted to preserve her youth).
Last year, we missed most of the activities because we were late, but this year I was determined to be on time. We got there in plenty of time and watched the Easter Bunny arrive via Audi convertible. Turns out the Easter Bunny has not been affected by these tough economic times. Last year he was brought in on a tractor, so I guess the Bunny is doing okay for himself and has upgraded to the Audi.
Nice ride, Bunny.
I didn't bring baskets for them, so we stole plastic baggies. I'm usually well prepared, but I didn't even think about baskets. Oops. Those plastic bags did the job - they got the candy, no harm done.
Checking out the goods. I was hoping to steal one Reese's Peanut Butter cup to eat and I was hoping for Tootsie Rolls to be used as props for my upcoming Potty Party (more on that later). I scored on both accounts.






0 comments:
Post a Comment