We visited the Missouri History Museum with our friends Evie & Noah. I've always wanted to go to the museum, and I don't know why I never did. My former colleagues at Arcturis participated in CANstruction and this year the event was on display at the Missouri History Mueseum, so I thought, here's my chance to pay it a visit.
CANstruction has events in cities all over the country. When I was employed at Arcturis, I volunteered for this event and it hit a nerve with me. Team of local architects, engineers and students in this field make sculptures out of cans. The sculptures are on display and guests can bring cans to donate. At the end of the event all cans are donated to a local food bank. Brilliant idea, right? RIGHT!
Here are a few of the structures...I wish I had a photo of the Arcturis sculpture, but it did not turn out. They did a replica of the Planetarium, it was amazing!
Reese loved the ferris wheel!
I love this staircase!
Strollers have come a long way since the 1900's, I'm so glad, the one in the glass case doesn't even have a basket underneath or a cupholder.
Our crew. Isn't this doorway gorgeous? This definitely a place we will visit again.









0 comments:
Post a Comment