BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Disney on Ice


We went to the Disney On Ice Show and sat in the AmerenUE box-THANK YOU LISA!  We had so much fun! As you can see from the photo above, Aidan has officially entered the stage where he has the awkward smile - this makes for excellent photos.
The box. I apologize for the out of focus photo. It was really dark and I do not know how to use my camera.
The show was amazing.
Aidan eating at $20 box of popcorn-just kidding, it wasn't actually $20, I think it was about $7, but still.

Shanna & Reese

Reese waved goodbye to the princesses. Once again, I must apologize to Lisa for wanting to stay until the end of the show instead of leaving 5 minutes early and getting ahead of the crowd in the parking lot. The so called, "grand finale" was not worth the 20 minutes it took us to get out of the parking lot.

1 comments:

evie said...

was this similar to the elmo on ice?! i'm sure i would have enjoyed the disney one much more! elmo, no thank you. mickey, i can deal with.