It was a day at the beach, literally. We drove out to Cocoa Beach with our sand toys, sunscreen and Subway sandwiches.
Note to self – Do not eat at the beach. We should have eaten at Subway and then continued on to the beach. Not only was the cheese melting as I was eating my sandwich, but I had sand and sunscreen all over my hands and it was interfering with my sandwich. I usually put potato chips on my sandwich to give it a little bit of a crunch, but I didn't need to because the sand was already making it crunchy. YUCK!
Now Reese, who apparently loves the taste of sand, had a different view on the situation. She clearly viewed the sand as a giant all-you-can-eat salad bar and went to town. I had to scold her several times. "No Reese, we do NOT eat the sand."
I love the beach, but having grown up in the Midwest, I have only been to the beach a handful of times. With that said, everything at the beach is still very novel. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw what I assumed to be several breast implants on the shore! I have viewed said implants at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Convention that I attended when I worked for Clinique - how was I to know that what I was seeing on the shores of the beach were in fact jellyfish!
Thank you to Walt Disney & Pixar for teaching all of us what can happen to you when you get stung by a jellyfish. I was able to explain to Aidan that he didn't want to get stung like Dory did, so DON'T TOUCH the breast implants (I mean jellyfish)!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
6/2/09: DON'T TOUCH the Breast Implants (I mean Jellyfish)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Only you Shanna would think to compare jellyfish to breast implants! You make me laugh really hard.
Post a Comment