I took Aidan to Target for a little back to school shopping. I have been waiting for this moment since he was born! When I was a kid, back to school shopping was my favorite time of year.
So many backpacks to choose from. Which one did he get?
Yes, Batman.
We had to mix it up with the Toy Story Lunch Box.
The cashier gave Aidan a Target sticker. He's obsessed with pirates, so he put it over his eye. Argg!
I took him for lunch at Red Robin.
I let him play a few games. Read: I let him pretend to play games, I don't think I've ever put coins in one of those machines.
We released our Red Robin balloon to Parker.
After Red Robin, we went to Walmart to check out their back to school supplies. We donated some supplies to a local school. I love teaching Aidan about giving back. He has such a good heart and enjoys it.
Don't you just love all of the new stuff. Fresh boxes of Kleenex, Crayons have never been used, the pencils aren't sharpened.
I am so excited that Aidan's new school has a school uniform. I was trilled to purchase all of those polo shirts without logos. How cute are these clothes???
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Oh I fear the day I have to take Jameson school shopping. I think I will cry! I have a feeling Kindergarten will come much sooner than I'd like. Cute post. xo Rebecca
Yeah!! So excited to see all this updated information! Lovin' my Big A and Tiny R!!!!!
Post a Comment