BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Say Cheese!

I dream of owning a good camera. You know one of the black ones made by Canon. The one that doesn't slide into your pocket. The one that you need a strap for and a camera bag. The one that when you see someone with it, you know that they know what they are doing. Maybe they don't, but they sure do look the part. I want to be one of those people. I hate my current camera. It takes too long to snap the photo, the resolution is terrible and overall it takes awful pictures. It is green and cute and no one thinks that I know what I'm doing when I whip it out of my pocket to attempt to capture pictures of my kids.

My friend Shawn has the camera that I dream of owning. I have camera envy whenever I see her taking photos. She takes great pictures. She'll say she doesn't know what she's doing, maybe its just the camera. Who knows. She really looks the part and her pictures are great!

Shawn let Aidan take a few shots with her camera.

1 comments:

Rebecca Roam said...

Will you please buy a really fancy camera? I'd like to borrow it.