BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Batter UP!

I signed Aidan up for T-ball with the YMCA. 
 The bright blue Toy Story glove is his.
If you've seen Chicken Little, you know why I giggle when I see him with that gigantic helmet on. He looks just like Chicken Little when he runs the bases.
I don't know how the coaches kept them all in check. I resisted the urge to yell from the sidelines. I don't want to be THAT parent.
 Team photo. The second kid in the first row is Aidan.
 Reese and I watched from the sidelines in our pink fold up chairs.
The award ceremony on the last day of practice. It wasn't until the about the 4th kid came up to accept his trophy that I realized that their names were not engraved on their trophy and that Coach Mike was just pretending to look at the brass plate to make it seem like it. This is good news because the coaches referred to Aidan as "Batman."

Proud of his trophy.