
Hard to believe that Daryl and I have been married for 10 years. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on August 21. We enjoyed a romantic dinner at Vin de Set and took a walk on Washington Avenue. During the evening we reflected on the past 10 years. Our lives are so much different and it was nice to remember our wedding day, our life in New York and New Jersey, our dogs, the birth of our children, and now our life in St. Louis.
We have changed so much and we have learned so much about ourselves and each other over the past 10 years. Daryl was 25 years old on our wedding day and I was 21. For most people it may have seemed like we were so young, and we were. On our wedding day we talked about how lucky we were to be able to grow up and old together. During our 10 year anniversary dinner, we toasted to being able to celebrate our 65th anniversary. Cheers! Daryl will be 90 years old and I will be 86 - I hope we can still pick up our own wine glasses by then.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
10 years and counting...
Posted by Shanna Gourley at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment