BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

The 3 Year Old Registry

Reese's birthday is only a few weeks away, so I thought I'd take her to a few stores to find out what she wants for her birthday and do a "registry list" similar to the one I did for Aidan a few months ago.

We spent some time in Target and she picked out a few items including the pink Mega Blocks set above.  Here are a few more:

The Princess and The Frog Tea Set. Requested: 1 Not Yet Fulfilled.

Princess Shoes. Requested: 1
Will Receive from her Aunt Emily.
Fulfilled.
What my friend Evie wishes she could get for Reese.

Reese's favorite book, but for some reason we don't have it yet!
Requested: 1
Still Needs: 1
Not Fulfilled
Reese like her mama loves weddings and would like to dress up like a bride and even have the rag doll dressed like a bride.
Reese is always taking good care of her stuffed animals and our real dogs Tyson and Haley. She puts fake bandaids on them whenever they "get hurt," as any good doctor knows, a bandaid can cure anything.
Critter Clinic
Requested: 1
Still Needs: 1
Not Fulfilled

After Target, we went to Toys R Us. We continued to snap photos and talk about what Reese wants for her birthday. During our visit I continuously reminded Aidan that this visit was about Reese, and if he wants anything, he'll have to talk to Santa. I got a few dirty looks from other moms, maybe they think I'm too direct, maybe they don't want their kids to know that Christmas is only 6 months away. Oh well.

A store clerk stopped me in Toys R Us and asked me what I was doing and if I knew about their "Wish List." Ummm, no! Sign me up! Store Clerk brought us to the customer service desk, I filled out a form and we got our scanning gun. Uh, oh, this could be dangerous! We started all over again at the front of the store and started scanning. We had so much fun. If you haven't done this, it was really easy and such a smart idea.

Here's her registry: Reese's Registry

Or you can go to www.toysrus.com and search for REESE GOURLEY as the gift recipient. Don't use the city or state, just search by her name.

I hope she gets a few of the items that she wants. I think I may have started a new tradition with my kids with the registry. I love it, and I know they love it too.

1 comments:

evie said...

every barbie needs an edward. what's the problem?!